Friday, 24 January 2014

Call of Cthulhu Kickstarter

It’s time for a new interesting Kickstarter, RAFM Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Miniatures. I have a soft spot for Cthulhu-inspired stuff, and the Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter sated some of that. I went in for the Mine Cart level, and that will give me a lot if slimy creatures. Shipment will (hopefully) start in August.

Now this. Hmm, very interesting. I’ve had my eyes on RAFM for many years. Deliveries in December, so it should arrive in January next year…. Meaning I could fool myself into saying it’s not a 2014-purchase… I think I just fooled myself.
Look what I will get! Stretch-goals too…
Check it out!

Don’t forget The Miniatures Man 50K Giveaway Ending on Sunday!

Welcome
- Cedric Mauvielle with Lost Wargamer in HK (gaming Fantasy and SF)
- Ptr, a fellow Swede, with Hugg och Slag (don’t worry, the blog’s in English, and means, very freely translated, Hack n slash)

If any of you do have blogs I’ve missed, then put a link in the comments below and I’ll link to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment