Saturday, 5 March 2016

Kickstarter Watch – Dwarf Veteran Warband

Here we have another shorter kickstarter campaign - Dwarf Veteran Warband that ends on March 13. 
It is essentially a way to pledge for some great looking 28mm dwarves, and the sweet-spot pledge is for ten dwarves and a couple of free stretchgoals.
There are also optrions for a couple of add-on dwarves and tracker boars (!).
Really nice minis and I did fall for this. I guess you can never have too many dwarves…
Check it out! 

All photos and illustrations © Ral Partha Europe and used with permission.

6 comments:

  1. You almost had me...my finger was hovering over the £25 pledge...but I managed to resist this time! Just! (Conan Kickstarter...NWF figs...FOCUS!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this mission, you know...
      I will succeed. Soner or later :-)
      (I snatched an early bird just when someone abandoned it)

      Delete
  2. These really are nice, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incidentally that ten dwarf pledge will make a great Frostgrave warband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, incidentally, thought about that :-)

      Delete