Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Kickstarter Watch – Check this out now as it ends in 24 hours! – 28mm Fantasy Miniatures

My pal Thomas pointed me to this Kickstarter an hour ago and… wow.
This German guy is 20 years old, full of talent and he’s gone to kickstarter to fulfil his dream of a range of minis of his own. This is what kickstarter is all about in its best form.
And the minis…what can I say? Gorgeous! That necromancer had me and one will be mine very soon as I jumped on a friends pledge.

Do support him! It will give you cool miniatures and you will do a genuinely good thing.
All photos © Fantasy and History and used with permission

9 comments:

  1. I would have supported this KS (the necromancer and the zombies look very cool), but being a student I don't have always money for my hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of glad I missed this...I'm all spent out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't missed it. There is still 13 hours to go, and you know you want that necromancer.
      + it's for a very good cause, so you could see it as donation and not hobby money :-D

      Delete
    2. There will probably be a delay between pledge and final shipping. Pledge for at Euro now and add stuff when you find the funds.

      Delete
  3. What a great find and as you say exactly what Kickstarter should be all about. Now with a bit of luck I'll get back from work in time to have a pledge for the undead set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!
      I'm really happy you found something there to your liking.

      Delete