Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Kickstarter Watch - My Last Sunrise - Gothic Horror 28mm Miniatures

Annie at Bad Squiddo Games is running a super-short kickstarter for her well timed vampire line. It just went live and will end in five days (on Sunday August 20th).
Really nice minis there, and the male vampire hunters would probably work well as a Pulp Alley league, at least that’s what I want to use them for. 
If you need vampires and -hunters for your Gothic Horror games then this is for you, as it is even if you don't need them for just that :-)
As a bonus, you won’t have to wait for ages to get these, as they will ship within days.
So jump over to the KS and pledge. If nothing else because Annie is a really swell human/gamer/shop-owner/peeg-handler/fika-student/friend/etc.

All photos and illustrations  © Bad Squiddo Games and used with permission

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They sure do and the KS is going great. Annie is happy :-)
      I've backed said male vampire hunters.

      Delete
  2. Some smashing miniatures and I like the look of the werewolf and ogre type greens, cheers for posting Joakim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stretchgoals will probably be unveiled today. Should be interesting

      Delete
  3. I love Annie's contribution to the hobby, and if I was more of a Gothic pulp fan I would go here. Nevertheless, happy to cheer her on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely figures and I love them!!! I am looking forward seeing them touched by the magic hands of Joakim! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Unfair! You're supposed to pledge :-D
      I will get the male adventurers and they will hit the painting table rather fast.
      THe rest of them I leave to you ;-)

      Delete