Saturday 28 November 2015

Watchtower Ruin from Ziterdes

Another lightweight foam-plastic building from Ziterdes, this time a ruined watchtower. It needed some trimming and I had to remove the static grass that was pre-glued here and there. Not a big job as the glue was water soluble and it is very easy to cut the foam with a sharp knife.
I painted the ruins in the same way as the tombs I made a week or so ago. As it is pre-painted this is not strictly needed but I want all my Frostgrave terrain to look coherent, or at least all I make now.
Another piece of terrain finished for Frostgrave, and a very nice one too.

Really recommended!

12 comments:

  1. Nice piece Joakim, I think with terrain it very important to make everything bland in, what I really like about the watchtower is there's no base so it blands in not what setting you put it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That piece was a real find, I'm very pleased with it.
      Also, with very little work you'll get very good resluts.

      Delete
  2. That's a fabulous piece of terrain Joakim, a real centre piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a very nice centre piece. Problem is I've bought quite a few centre pieces.
      Coming soon to a blog near you ;-)

      Delete
  3. A smashing piece of terrain, really suits Frostgrave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does.
      And I'm glad you like the blog so much that you became a follower. A warm welcome!

      Delete
  4. I've seen quite a few Ziterdes pieces and they really do look superb! Very tempted but I already have enough (if there is such a thing!) Frostgrave terrain and space for all my gaming stuff is always an issue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have to much terrain, and that is actually quite true. Terrain is what really draws your eyes and we often give it far to little consideration. Hm, well, not you :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It sure is. Will see action soon with some luck

      Delete