Monday 24 April 2017

North American Cabin from Perry Miniatures/Renedra

I’m trying to finish all Old West minis and buildings to finally get a game of Dead Man’s Hand in.
This is one of three Perry/Renedra buildings that I already had assembled and at last has started to paint. Fist one finished and good enough for a piece of scenery.
It is a bit small compared to my Black Scorpion 32 mm figures, unfortunately. Nothing much to do about that, though, but I guess I have to keep it a bit separate from my 4Ground houses. 

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Michał!
      First time i tried to do a serious job with brickwork. Turned out decent, I think.

      Delete
  2. I should get going on my Renedra houses... I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they are rather nice, if a bit small.
      I prefer to like them :-)

      Delete
  3. Not sure it's real a bit small Joakim as building for that time in a lot of cases where keep low, nice paint job the brick really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point! I should say it looks a bit small compared to 4Ground houses

      Delete
  4. Very nice looking building!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phil!
      I will need all kinds of buildings in coming games. Really klooking forward to playing DMH

      Delete
  5. Smashing building Joakim, nicely finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I can't recall, are all your Old West figures on clear bases too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      All of them are, now. I rebased them a while ago.

      Delete