Wednesday 26 July 2017

Civilians from Blue Moon and Artizan

Still painting civilians. 
 
First off are the final two from Artizan Designs’ Department of Paranormal Studies II pack. I bought the pack to get the priest that I have used in one of my Pulp Alley leagues.
These two will see more or less action as hapless civilians that happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong moment.
Also a couple of females from Blue Moon Manufacturing’s Slice of Americana pack. These sculpts are rather old and shows it, I’m afraid.
Anyway, they will walk around in the background in some pulp or gangster games, and the one in green dress could even work in a fantasy setting.

7 comments:

  1. Lovly looking minis Joakim.
    warm regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sorry for the late reply as I've been on vacation

      Delete
  2. Lovely minis and great paintwork Joakim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing work fella, more I see of your civilians the more I realise I need a load too, excellent work 😁

    ReplyDelete