Thursday 20 July 2017

Ancient Temple from Zealot Miniatures

This Ancient Temple from Zealot Miniatures is finally finished. It was another of those pieces that was half-painted on the painting table. There was a quite noticeable gap between one of the pillars and the roof that I was annoyed with and that kind of put a damper on the whole thing.
The other day I found a box of Poison Ivy from Army Painter stashed away among other terrain-stuff and that spelled the end of the gap.
After drybrushing with different greys, browns and greens I super glued the poison ivy in place and tried to hide the gap as well as I could. This temple will serve well in both fantasy and Pulp/Cthulhu-settings.
I’m really pleased with it.
Zealot’s got a lot of interesting stuff in their store and a visit there might prove expensive J

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking terrain Joakim1

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely looking piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, bet you're pleased with that, I would be, love the domed top and the ivy finishes it off nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all!
    Sorry for the late reply, but I've been on vacation.
    Back now and pining for the fjords and painting miniatures.

    ReplyDelete