Sunday 30 December 2012

Fail… and again


Long time, no posts. Lots of work and other things have taken far too much time.
Oh, and those Infinity figures…
I got really inspired by listening to Infinity O-12 podcast. Started on four figures. Everything turned out well, really well.
But I dropped one of them, just a couple of centimetres.
Nothing broke.
But I dropped it on to my palette. Straight into a blob of wet paint. First time that happened.
Cursing I picked up the figure, and cleaned it the best I could.

That was bad enough. But….

I picked up another of the figures. Grabbed the paint brush, and promptly dropped that figure too. Into the same blob of wet paint. Aaaaaaargh!

That had certainly never happened before. I took two weeks off from modelling. I was just too frustrated.
A couple of days ago I went back to the painting table, took out a couple of boxes of 20mm WWII figures and got going again. It feels really good to be back.
You’ll soon see a review of Armourfast’s Pz IVD, and after that an assortment of Zvezda kits. Also some more 6mm Italians, for the game next week.

Welcome CPBelt with A league of ordinary gamers. Really nice site, and what can I say – Girls und Panzers…. A must see! (I’m lost, I have a Lee-tank in the plastics mountain. I must paint it pink. And a red StuG…. and…)

Happy New Modelling Year everybody. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the reviews, nice to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete