Tuesday 15 September 2015

Italian OM36 Light Truck from Perry Miniatures

I bought this little Italian WWII truck from Perry Miniatures for my pulp games. I was drawn to it because of its looks. It is just so ugly it’s cute J
I think it will fit superbly in all these out of the ordinary settings we find in our Pulp Alley games. In the middle of nowhere they have this truck nobody wanted…
It’s missing its steering wheel at the moment, but I’ll mount that shortly. It disappeared and I just found it in a box.


Welcome Tilioch from the Club, with Late Night Painting, where you will find everything between ancients and the far (grim) future. Well worth a look. 

17 comments:

  1. Great. Another lovely characterful piece for your superb pulp tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this little thing is so adorably wierd.

    On a side-note, if you need armed sailors for your Pulp adventures is Warlord Games Soviets and Germans a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good tip
      I just remembered that I have a couple of Merchant Sailors from Artizan. Will try to have them finished for next game.

      Delete
  3. Very endearingly odd little thing :-)
    The Phrenologists (my Pulp faction) look forward to seeing it on the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will, very soon.
      One of these was sold to the Soerabaja Harbour Authority...

      Delete
  4. Love it!
    I need to figure out what faction I want to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)
      You create your own faction. Just decide their background and make something suitable.

      Delete
    2. Well, then I need to come up with a good faction. I'll ask around at the club next week and see if there is any faction that is obviously missing.

      Delete
    3. Obviously missing... Hmm, let's see.
      Cult of Ra - check
      Belgian Pommes Frites King - check
      Phrenologists - check
      The Holy See - check
      Nope, no obvious holes :-)
      But we do miss a Mad Scientist. What could go wrong with a robot or two?

      Delete
    4. Oh, Mad Scientist, that would be a thing. Who makes a Dr Horrible in 28mm I wonder. I assume I's have to convert my own Bad Horse.

      Delete
  5. It is a cute little vehicle.

    ReplyDelete