Sunday 25 August 2013

Liralith – a dark elf in 28mm from Hasslefree

This is the HFE005 Liralith Reduox figure from Hasslefree. One of my favourite companies, been with them from the beginning.
I’m not too happy about how this figure turned out, the colour of her clothes and her lips just didn’t turn out the way I hoped. But this is what you’ll get.
Paints used (Vallejo unless otherwise noted)
Skin – 822 German Camo Black Brown
Boots/tights – Citadel Foundation Fenris Grey
Body – Citadel Foundation Necron Abyss
Sword – 865 Oily Steel
Hair – 883 Silver Grey
All above washed with Army Painter Dark Tone ink
Spider – 992 Neutral grey washed with Dark Tone and Devlan Mud
Handle – 876 Brown Sand washed with Devlan Mud


I bought a bunch of different dark blues after this. Something to experiment with.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, she looks pretty cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean, but you know how it is - You see something in your mind and it doesn't turn out the way you wanted...

    ReplyDelete