Monday 24 March 2014

Marshall’s Office from 4Ground

Another excellent kit from 4Ground and their Dead Man’s Hand range.
It’s made of pre-painted laser-cut MDF, and you only need glue to put it together. A couple of clamps and some rubber bands are good to have also.

I put the kit together during two evenings, and it is really very easy with the very clear instructions. Great  kit that will cost you about £24. I need some furniture now.
Also included is a couple of poster that you can put on the Wanted-board, or elsewhere in town.

8 comments:

  1. Great looking building! Looks surprisingly real considering it's mdf. Nice to know that they have some extras like the posters added. Might have to buy some 4ground kits someday to supplement the sarissa ones that I've been using

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend trying one. I'm looking into buying some Sarissa buildings to see how good they are.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic was admiring these at a recent show they are great looking buildings and certainly are good when it comes to times vs money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very short time to get somethin gon the table, and quite expensive. But worth every penny

      Delete
  3. Very nice.
    I would touch up the edges though if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking building, interior and exterior!

    ReplyDelete