Sunday 24 February 2019

Gelatious Cube and victims


This Gelationous Cube is a Reaper Bones mini in three parts, two halves of the cube and a pile of victims.
The cube went together no problem and the pile fits well into the space for it, but being transparent you don’t really see anything of it.
So I painted the pile, with the idea that it could do double duty as treasure or dungeon dressing.
Well, to be honest, even if you’ve painted the pile you still can’t see it through the cube. It’s more like a darkish shadow in there. A bit disappointed about that, but now I at least have a pile of corpses and treasure to put somewhere in a dungeon.

4 comments:

  1. The gelatinous cube, terror of low level D&D parties everywhere. That Reaper version looks okay, but you might be interested in the method used by Bruce Hirst.

    http://www.hirstarts.com/tips25/tips25.html#cubes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen that, and it is a great link och fantastic results.
      But I don't think I need more than one gelationous cube, right :)

      Delete
  2. That looks superb, but I have just checked A.J.'s link and I love the idea of the hapless victim trying to escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is tempting, and I'm eyeing my Reaper cube and thinking... it could be done...

      Delete