Friday 8 March 2019

Rise of Moloch – Bobbies, flaming zombies and a damsel in distress


Been rather active with my Rise of Moloch miniatures.
These were rather easy to finish, and as they are horde-monsters and horde-allies I didn’t spend that much time on them. Not very happy about the flames, but they will do.
The damsel in distress is just that, and will need to be rescued in the first scenario.
Now I only need to finish the remaining heroes to have everything painted for the first scenario. They are prepped and ready for paint. I'm really looking forward to start playing.

8 comments:

  1. Nice. They look very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I take it you are a follower of the serial Sleepy Hollow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually no, but it looks interesting and is on my (rather long) to-watch-list. is it good?

      Delete
  3. I like it. Rebels and Patriots with fantasy, set in modern times and AWI. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely figures.I guess they will be fun to play games with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so, as I want to have a very good reason to continue painting them

      Delete