Saturday 30 March 2013

LRDG-jeep in 1/76 by Revell


The Revell (old Matchbox) set ”L.R.D.G. 30cwt Chevrolet & Jeep CJ-2A” has been on my painting table the last year. I’ve been fiddling with it now and then, adding some stowage, painting a crew-member etc.
The Jeep has been nearly finished for a long time, and I made a rush the other day. Here it is, with original crew and weapons from the kit. I have added stowage from my bits box, some plastic, some metal.
It is a very nice little kit, fully recommended if you’re into LRDG.

Welcome follower Shaun. Blogger doesn’t show if he has a blog of his own. Make a comment below if you do, Shaun, and I’ll add it in the post.

2 comments:

  1. Mighty fine work here. Damn shame Revell have discontinued it, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a box of these!

    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is permanently discontinued, as Revell seem to have these old Matchbox kits in stock for a while and then 'rest' them. Probably to keep stock-levels low.
      You will hopefully see it in a years time.

      Delete