Working hard on removing the WWII-vehicle plastics/tin/resin mountain. I have around 20 British vehicles built and waiting for paints to arrive, and while waiting I assembled some Frontline 20mm resin vehicles, two civilian ones - C3 Lorry With Canvas Tilt and C4 Delivery Van – and two Polish (and they were recommended as French when I bought them a couple of years ago) – P10 Polski Fiat 508 Light Pick-Up Truck.
I need French trucks for future CoC or IABSM scenarios, so French they are…
The trucks and pick-ups were painted with Vallejo 975 Military Green and dry brushed with Vallejo 978 Dark Yellow. Tyres black. Decals from Aleran Miniatures France -40 series, French Transport.
They got a very light dusting of MIG PO39 Industrial City Dirt pigments.
The van was painted Citadel Foundation Necron Abyss and dry brushed with Vallejo 965 Prussian Blue. The signs are some posters I found on the web, and printed on a colour printer. It’s a liquor, of course…
Don’t forget The Miniatures Man 50K Giveaway! We have reached more than 100 followers, so the stretch-goal is unlocked.
- One A Day Tech with a brand new tech-blog with the same name.
- DeanM with WAB Corner on historical wargaming.
- Karitas with Excommunicate Traitoris – a wargaming and modelling blog. Lots of 40K and fantastic painting. Well worth a visit.
- Will Mays with Will’s Ramblings about miniature wargaming and photography. A very nice site.
- Lord Siwok with blog Brains and Guts! -you guessed it – zombies!
If any of you do have blogs I’ve missed, then put a link in the comments below and I’ll link to them.