Monday 14 January 2019

Zombie Wolfs for Zombicide: Black Plague


This is a record for me! 25 minis painted in less than two weeks.
We play quite a lot of Zombicide: Black Death at the club, and, as I had the Wulfsburg expansion in the plastics mountain, I thought it would be a good idea to get those zombie wolves painted so we could get started on these new scenarios.
In the box are 21 zombie wolfs, of three different casts, and one large wolf abomination. There are also four heroes, but I haven’t started on them yet.
I painted the wolfs in my tried and tested winter-wolf scheme, which is fast and looks good enough.
When I was at it, I also finished two wolf zombies from Reaper and a wolf from the Shadows of Brimstone game. The zombies were rather nice but the resin Brimstone wolf really wasn’t. Their resin is crap, unfortunately.
Anyway, I’m really satisfied with how this turned out. Lots of painted minis in a short time and they look all right. What’s not to like?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep. We're going to meet these soon enough. As if ordinary zombies weren't bad enough...

      Delete
  2. I like the finished product which looks a darned sight better than my unpainted examples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always that. Painted minis are always so much better than unpainted.

      Delete
  3. Those are pretty terrifying Joakim - in the best way possible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I especially like the wolf abomination. That face...

      Delete
  4. They do look good and scary, fantastic output.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not only that, it was a great first game, too

      Delete