Tuesday 10 January 2017

Empress Leonesse and Holly from Left Hand Miniatures

I won a bunch of minis from Left Hand Miniatures last year in a name-the-mini-contest. My name-suggestion for the priestess-like figure was Empress Leonesse, as she comes together with a lion, scientific name Panthera leo. Seemed like a good name and it was as that is now the name she sells under.
I sort of had to paint Leonesse and here she is. I decent figure, even if I’m not particularly fond of the coconut-bra she wears. She will probably serve as an adversary in a pulp adventure.
The next one is perfect for my Pulp Alley league, and with hair like that she IS the sister of Anders Einstein. Meet Albertina Einstein, twin of Anders and illegitimate daughter of the famed Albert. She definitely inherited her father’s unruly hair.
She is an ally and is armed with another of Ander’s contraptions, a grenade launching automatic rifle. It works as Burst Fire.

I can’t wait to have her join the league.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A bit too lightly dressed one of them for my taste, but as I had named her I had to paint her :-)

      Delete
  2. Ha come Joakim I'm sure a lightly dress woman would fit right in to the CSSS league.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!
      I think Monsignore would have a fit and God knows what Soura would do :-D

      Delete
  3. Great job, but I worry about Leonesse catching a cold in the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. No Winter War for her, then.

      Delete
  4. Nicely done, although Leonesse's bra does look like it's held on by sheer willpower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is that. Not even a tiny thread. I think super-glue. Must be uncomfy and is probably the reason she looks rather annoyed :-)

      Delete