Wednesday 18 January 2017

Female Barbarian from Otherworld

Another mini for the upcoming D&D campaign, DAH19 Human Female Barbarian from Otherworld.
This one will work as my daughter’s druid-character.
It’s a fantastic sculpt, as usual with Otherworld stuff. 


A big welcome to follower Mate Lavotha with a great blog of his own – Zorro’s Miniature Sculpting Blog. Mate is a very talented sculptor and I’ve painted one of ‘his’ miniatures and he kindly asked if he could repost a picture of it. Go check out his blog as there is a lot of cool minis there. I really like some of them.
(And please, Mate, get a “Follow” button so I can follow what you’re doing!)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She sure is. I'm trying to work through my Otherworld minis slowly but surely. They do take time to paint, though, with all the details.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It it. Most of them are. I have another on the painting table now. Just fantastic

      Delete
  3. She's one of my favourite Otherworld figs. Lovely job on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      My problem is that nearly all of the Otherworld figs are my favourites :-)

      Delete
  4. She is very pretty. The sculptor gave her a very expressive face. I like how you painted the torch, very effective. A lovely alter-ego for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very much my daughter, yes :-) Same haircolor, barbarian temperament and druid philosophy :-D

      Delete
  5. Very nice figure and soft shading makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it did turn out very well and will see action this evenening as we start the new D&D campaign.

      Delete