Friday 20 January 2017

Zombicide: Black Death – Cadence and Antha

Cadence
Two more finished heroes for Zombicide: Black Death. This time we have Candence and Antha.
Cadence is inspired by the art.
Antha the Witch
I strayed from the art for Antha as she had far to elaborate clothing. I went for a very easy paint-scheme for her, to get another playable hero. Got to play her the other day and we were extremely lucky in that game and just breezed through.
With these minis finished the Marc Simonetti box of heroes is done. Next will be some assorted heroes, I’ll go for the easily painted ones just to get more heroes on the table.

11 comments:

  1. And Antha has already seen the elephant and won. Let's hope she can continue her winning streak over the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last game was too easy, really. We had some dumb luck there so I guess she might fare less well in the coming games.

      Delete
    2. Sooner or later, the luck runs out. And when it does...chomp time!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you get through so much painting Joakim & at a high standard as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really try to paint something every evening, even if it is just some little detail or a layer of primer. That is my tip

      Delete
  3. Good to see you making another little dent in your huge pile of plastic! Candence is nice but I really like the Antha sculpt and the colour scheme you've chosen. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A small dent for mankind but a slightly larger dent for me... :-)
      I really like how Antha turned out. I went for something super-simple.

      Delete