Echo is one of these models I’ve had my eyes on for a long time. She is sculpted
by Adam Clarke (I think) and from his company, Black Scorpion Miniatures.
bought her a while ago, and was intimidated. I simply had no idea how to paint
her. Anyway I started this summer, and she got a bit of paint now and then. I had to re-paint some things that didn't turn out the way I wanted it.
used (Vallejo unless otherwise noted)
white with a black wash.
– 835 Salmon Pink drybrushed with Pale Flesh
and arms washed with Citadel Leviathan Purple and drybrushed with Pale Flesh (not altogether happy with how her hands/claws turned out)
washed with Army Painter Soft Tone Ink
again with Pale Flesh
– Citadel Blood Red overpainted with 944
– Coat d’arms 223 Horse Tone Chestnut with a wash of Army Painter Strong Tone Ink
– White with a wash of Citadel Bhaal Red wash
– 922 USA Uniform high-lighted with Citadel Scorpion Green.
– 850 Medium Olive drybrushed with 885 Pastel Green
Arm- and necklaces – 56 Glorious Gold
Echo can be used in my D&D campaign as well as an possessed priestess in a pulp game.