Paints used (Vallejo unless noted)
Metal – Gun Metal with P3 Armor Wash
Backpack – P3 Bootstrap Leather
Pouch – 874 Tan Earth
Belt – 940 Saddle Brown
Wood – 843 Cork Brown
Beard – Coat d’arms 235 Horse Tone Brown
Handles – 876 Brown Sand
Everything except metal got a wash of Citadel Devlan Mud.
Not one of my best…
He’s a bit small, compared to some of my other dwarves.
Don’t forget The Miniatures Man 50K Giveaway! We have reached more than 100 followers, so the stretch-goal is unlocked.
- Paul of the Mancave with blogs Yours in a white Wine Sauce (Victorian SF), The Man Cave (Blood Bowl, Dark Ages, Weird WW2, pulp etc), Ogre Recognition Manual 2nd Edition (About the game Ogre) and Merry Mayhem News (Bloodbowl)
- Rodger with Rebel Barracks (different periods, different scales, very nice), and Harper’s Weekly (ACW)
- Simon Quinton with Brummie’s Wargaming Blog (miniatures, pulp, fantasy, lots of stuff. Interesting)
- Dannoc with Dannoc’s wargaming blog (WWII, pulp, and more goodies)
- Styx with Dice of Legends (historical games)
If any of you do have blogs I’ve missed, then put a link in the comments below and I’ll link to them.