Tuesday 21 April 2020

Church


I’m slowly printing and painting buildings for my Swedish small town, soon to be zombie-infested. I also want most stuff to be multi-purpose, so I can use it in more games.
This church fits that just fine, as it will look good in said zombie-apocalypse, WWII, pulp, modern, near future, medieval or anything between.
The walls are OpenLock, that is a snap-together system that works surprisingly well both assembling and disassembling.
I got the files for the church, walls and gates from Printable Scenery and they also have a ruined version of the church. You can get it all as a bundle at a very good price just now.
You can also extend the church, making it even bigger, but that was a bit of an overkill for me.
I’m very happy with this, as it turned out just great.
Disclamer – I’m affiliated with Printable Scenery, which means that if you go to their site via the links above and buy anything, then I will get a very modest kickback. Whatever I get will obviously be used for gaming stuff J Everything shown here is stuff I have bought at full price because I really like what they do.

4 comments:

  1. Joakim does zombies!!! Well there's no downside to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have a soft spot for zombies, as does a few from my gaming group. There will be braiiiins!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes. I think Printable Scenery's got the best stuff on the market. They might be slightly more expensive, but what they provide won't disappoint.

      Delete