Saturday 21 March 2020

More painted figures

A bunch more figures finished the last month or so.
Muslim and Ottoman Civilians from Perry Miniatures
Istanbul Constabulary from Pulp Figures
A monster from Reaper, two Hybrid Deep Ones from RAFM and three Servants of the Deep from Cthulhu: Death May Die
A horse from Wizkids, two Wild West hobos from Black Scorpion and two 3D-printed seals from EC3D.
Gnolls from North Star
Now I'm finishing and painting a lot of all that 3D-printed stuff. More on that soon.

12 comments:

  1. Lol its fun when you go on a blog & see some figures that you've just posted on your own, nice collections Joakim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most are very useful. No wonder you recognize some of them

      Delete
  2. Great stuff Joakim! Like those gnolls 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like them, too.
      They are small, though. They fit well with the one I have from Hasslefree, but are tiny compared to some from WotC and Reaper

      Delete
  3. A very varied bunch of figures and it seems as if your painting blues have dissipated. Coincidentally I started painting some pirates yesterday, first figures for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to get rid of the blogging blues also :-)
      I have to write more and read that huge backlog of posts (yours included)

      Delete
  4. What a great assortment of minis and excellent painting!

    It is funny when you see 2 people posting some of the same minis around the same time. I sometimes find someone has posted pics of some minis I am currently painting, thereby beating me to the punch. ha ha

    ReplyDelete